A large portion of our practice concerns the representation of individuals and companies in the construction industry, including builders, suppliers, developers, design professionals, general and subcontractors. Our extensive experience has allowed us to handle more than 100 construction matters, representing nearly every trade. Whether you need help with litigation, transactions, or just some consulting, our experience in this field assures that we can effectively handle your situation.
Our construction law practice includes, but is not limited to, the following kinds of issues:
- Construction defect litigation
- Litigation against general contractor for abandonment (and against GC’s bond)
- Litigation against general contractor for substandard work (and against GC’s bond)
- Preparation and recordation of mechanics liens
- Litigation to foreclose on mechanics liens
- Business and construction related transactions
Whether we are preparing statute-compliant contracts for licensed contractors or are drafting/negotiating terms of service, our goal is to help businesses obtain the resolutions they need to move forward with their goals. If you wish to discuss your construction law matter? Schedule a complimentary consultation or by calling us at 949-548-1700.
Our attorneys have nearly 60 years of combined experience. What does this mean to you, your business, and your case? It means that when you seek our guidance on a construction law issue, you will be turning to a proven and skilled team.
Why else should you hire a firm to represent you? Consider the following reasons:
- We have hands-on construction experience that is simply unmatched by our competition.
- We offer weekend and evening meetings to accommodate our busy clients.
- We strive to provide exceptional customer service, from start to finish.
As our client, you won’t encounter the fortress of receptionists who insulate so many attorneys from their clients at other law firms. Our office door is always open. Give usa call for a better idea of how we can help you resolve your construction law matter.