Handling Construction Law Cases in Irvine, CA
At Berger Harrison, APC, our construction law attorneys are proud to extend
legal services to individuals and companies in the construction industry.
Our extensive professional experience in the construction industry has
allowed us to represent nearly every trade and have done so in a great
number of matters. Whether you need help with litigation, transactions,
or just some consulting, our experience in this field assures that we
can effectively handle your situation.
Our construction law practice includes, but is not limited to, the following
kinds of issues:
- Construction defect litigation – representing plaintiffs, general
contractors, developers, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Litigation against general contractor for abandonment (and against GC’s bond)
- Litigation against general contractor for substandard work (and against
- Preparation and recordation of mechanics liens
- Litigation to foreclose on mechanics liens
- Business and construction related transactions
Whether we are preparing statute-compliant contracts for licensed contractors
or are negotiating contracts on behalf of contractors, our goal is to
help businesses obtain the resolutions they need to move forward with
Wish to discuss your construction law matter? Schedule a complimentary consultation
or by calling us at (888) 202-6521.
Irvine Construction Law Lawyers Committed to Client Communication
Our Irvine construction law attorneys have more than 25 years of combined
experience. What does this mean to you, your business, and your case?
It means that when you seek our legal guidance, you will be turning to
a proven and skilled law team. As our client, you won’t encounter
the fortress of receptionists who insulate so many attorneys from their
clients at other law firms. Our office door is always open.
Why else should you hire a firm to represent you? Consider the following reasons:
- We offer well-versed representation from a former construction project
manager and estimator.
- We offer weekend and evening meetings to accommodate our busy clients.
- We strive to provide exceptional customer service, from start to finish.
Give our office a call
for a better idea of how we can help you resolve your construction law case.